We are located at 705 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891.
Emmanuel’s congregation was founded in the fall of 1870. After worshipping for nearly two years in a space above a hardware store on the corner of S. Washington and West Main Street, construction of an official church building was completed on December 29, 1872. The congregation joined the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod in August 1874. The church building expanded as needed to meet the demands of a growing congregation until a new church building, along with an attached parsonage, broke ground at its present location in the spring of 1948 and was dedicated in August 1949.
Divine service every Sunday at 8:30 a.m. with Rev. Kurt Klingbeil.